<div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>
Home » » HOPE FOR FREEDOM WEST PAPUA

HOPE FOR FREEDOM WEST PAPUA


                           Free choice of West Papua Freedom (photos Yance Makamo)



PAPUA MY HOMELAND

With the melodious chirping of birds Mambruk
Papuan wet morning dew and all my homeland

That's my homeland Papua

verdant natural
Towering mountain
Hard and Papuan People Suffer

 
MyPapua
The colonization of land, unceasing 50 years ago
Fatherland

my land
I want to maintain and take care always
That's where I was born and raised
It was there that I would expect from a million hopes so
Oh ..... beloved of my homeland Papua

You are the Earth Papua
You are Melanesian Papua

Free West Papua (nycix Makamo
Share this article :

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011. Tuan Tanah Papua News . All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Modify by Creating Website. Inpire by Darkmatter Rockettheme Proudly powered by Blogger